If you’ve never SKYPED before it’s extremely easy! Give us a call at 206-441-3242 and we can walk you through the process – or follow the easy step-by-step instructions below. Once you have Skype set up and have your appointment with us, find us on Skype at william.collier41.
How do I make an appointment for a Skype Consultation?
Simply call or email us to arrange a time for an appointment, be sure to include your Skype Account Login Name in the body of the email.
How do I attend my Skype Video Consultation?
At the time of your appointment, ensure that you are signed in to Skype and online. We will make a call to you – select the green button to answer the call.
Note: You may need to press the “Start My Video” button in order for the Video to commence.
What are the requirements for Skype Video Consultations?
• PC running Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
• 1 GHz processor
• 512 MB RAM
• Video Card with at least 16MB of memory
• 30 MB free space on your hard drive
• Full duplex sound card (most sound cards made after 1998)
• Cable, DSL or equivalent broadband connection to Internet
How do I get Skype for my computer?
How do I install Skype on my computer?
Follow these steps to install Skype onto your computer:
1. Locate the Skype.exe setup file that you downloaded.
2. Double click on the file to begin the setup process.
3. Click through the setup wizard to install the software.
How do I create a Skype account?
If you don’t already have a Skype account, you will be able to create an account when Skype starts for the first time.
1. Open the Skype application (Start menu -> Programs ->Skype)
2. Click on “Don’t have a Skype name?”
3. Complete your personal details – make a note of your password and username
4. Follow the steps to sign in
Do I have to pay to create a Skype account?
No, the Skype service is free for Skype to Skype voice and video calls.
Where can I find more information about Skype?