Dimples uses natural hair to make realistic looking eyebrows for clients with alopecia or undergoing chemotherapy. The hair is first colored and then each natural hair is individually injected into a thin polyurethane base. The hair insertions are done with great care to create the most natural looking spacing around the edges, while also creating a gradual density. This makes the perfect add-on accessory to complete your look.
The greatest asset of Dimples Natural Eyebrows is that they give “dimension”. Tattoos are flat, however, Dimples Natural Eyebrows add dimension to your profile.
Dimples Eyebrow Facts
- Made of Natural Hair
- Dyed to the colors you see
- Each hair is individually injected into a Polyurethane base
- Each pair of eyebrows will last up to 4-5 months, with proper care. They can be washed and re-used many times
- Dimples eyebrows must be bonded on.
- With Dimples Glue, bonded, they can last 1-4 days, depending on dryness of client’s skin
- Do not use tape
- Do not color: use a pencil instead
- They flourish under creativity with makeup (use makeup around the edges)
- They can be cut and re-shaped with a sharp knife
- Great if client has tattoos—it makes it easier to line up when applying
- Recommend two pairs per customer
- Recommend choosing a color slightly darker than the client’s hair
- Dimples Eyebrow Glue is a
water based co-polymer.
- Stronger glues can be used, it all depends on how comfortable you are with
- When showering, do not put face directly under hot water—this could warm the glue and loosen the bond, eyebrows can come off
- Do not swim in the sea or in a chlorinated pool or hot tub—the color may fade, or they may come off.
- Watch the Dimples Eyebrow videos